The insights and consultancy agency
Working at Bryter
We offer a supportive and collaborative working environment. Everyone at Bryter works on solving our clients’ business problems.
We are international. You will have a chance to work on projects that span the globe.
We encourage our team to pursue their curiosity. Whether you are interested in advanced analytics, semiotics, social anthropology or just looking to improve your core skills as a researcher you will be encouraged to learn, think and grow in your role.
We offer a great range of benefits and perks including flexible working, private healthcare, increased holiday allowance based on tenure, regular social events, trips abroad and free food.
If you are interested in working for Bryter or just to find out more, drop us a line at email@example.com, we would love to hear from you
Good client list means there are some interesting projects to work on, plus client relationships tend to be really good, which definitely makes the job more pleasant. Genuinely really lovely company to work for.
Glassdoor review, former Research Manager
Qualitative Senior Analyst - Insight Consultant - Division UK £28,000 - £45,000 (based on seniority & experience)
Salary: £28,000 - £45,000
Bryter are recruiting for roles in our consumer division from Senior Analyst – Insight Consultant. The job is based out of our Central London HQ, working closely with colleagues in the UK.
Whilst the office is in London, we offer flexible working and are open to candidates based outside of London and the surrounding area.
You will play a prominent, client-facing role in the successful management and delivery of primary market research studies (from brief / proposal through debrief). This will include:
- Managing research end-to-end from set-up, through design and execution of projects with support from senior researchers and specialist teams, e.g., in-house innovation and methodology team
- Provide guidance, support and coaching to junior members of the project team
- Efficiently manage personal resources/workloads as well as those across your project team.
- Support the development of client partnerships as a trusted consultant to their business.
- Contribute to designing innovative, winning proposals and pitching in response to complex, challenging briefs
You will have the opportunity to be part of a fantastic team of bright researchers and experts in consumer research.
To find out more or apply for this role please get in touch or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org